Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Freaking out

Good morning, guys.
I really wish it were a good morning, anyway. I'm up so early on a Sunday because I got this text from Kevin saying he's feeling really bad and doesn't know if he's going to make it. He had heart surgery a few months ago, and still has problems with his heart. I guess the reason all this started is because his fiancee left him, and he started getting really depressed and freaked out. He said he was sorry if he hurt or bothered anyone, and would take it back if he could. I really hope he's going to be okay. I told him to try and calm down, since it's only going to get worse if he panics. I don't want to think of losing a friend, I wish I could help him. He said he texted his older sister and a lot of other friends, and that they all told him to calm down. I don't know what else to do, he's in the hospital right now. I have to wait and see what happens, since I can't do anything for him myself. I keep checking my phone and Facebook page to see if his sister can at least tell me something. I'll know when she knows, I guess. It bothers me to just sit here and do nothing when someone else is suffering, but since I'm not a doctor, there's nothing I can do. I should try to think of something else, I know. On a more positive note, everything went great at Warped tour for Jack and the guys yesterday. He had a lot of fun, and of course, got really drunk. I'm not even going to bitch about the drinking or girl chasing today, I'm just happy he's all right. Cory came over yesterday, and even hugged me when he got here. ^_^ ^_^ He said if I want him to, he'll pick Mom up from the airport when she gets home, since I have to work that day. I said that would be a huge help and relief to me, and thanked him. I guess he feels guilty about coming here wasted and possibly getting me in trouble with my landlord and is trying to make up for it. I forgave him, of course. Just like I forgave Jack and Kevin. I'm glad at least that Nate seems to be doing a lot better. I hope Sarah will be okay. I guess I'll have to let you know about that when she tells me. I guess that's really it for right now.
Today's song is "Vanitas" by Dir en Grey
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment