Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

Early morning

HEY!!!!!!I finally managed to wake Cory and his idiot friend up, at about noon. I haven't been so angry in years, if ever. I yelled at him, asking what the fuck he thinks he's doing. It really pissed me off to know he and his friend could have gone to their own apartment, and didn't. He said it was because my apartment is closer, and they were drunk off their asses. I know that really, that makes some sense, but come on. I tried not to let my temper get the best of me, but it was so hard. I can't believe he'd seriously do anything so stupid. I did calm down after a little while, with some serious effort. I still love him, after all. I did tell him that if he ever does that again, I'm going to kick his ass. Casey has quit the band, apparently. I'm kind of bummed. I guess they weren't playing what he really wanted to play, so he quit. It's weird, he seemed so happy to be there at first. It was really funny, during our little song quote war, Jack posted the lyrics to one of my all time favorite songs, and I smiled so big. It just made me really happy that he loves it, too. He kind of pulled me out the funk I'd been in because of Cory. Not the first time he's totally made my day, and I hope it's not the last. I can't believe he's moving so soon, it bites. I love him, and wish so much that he loved me back. I'm still not sure what happened with us, I don't get it. Part of me really wants to believe that there's something between us, but I'm never certain. I hate all this ambiguity, especially since I'm the one who's likely to get hurt again. I wish I'd been brave enough to tell him sooner. Maybe then it would have mattered, but I'm not sure. I'm really going to miss him and Mike, they're amazing. I still wonder sometimes why they bother with me. I guess that's really it for today. I'd better be off to work.
Today's song is "Cancer" by My Chemical Romance
BYEEEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment