Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Worried

Good morning, guys. I'm surprised I have anything new to tell you in a way. I talked to Sarah again yesterday, and she said she'd gone to the doctor and would tell me all about it on Monday. This doesn't sound good, right? She's also still trying to figure out if her suspicions about her husband cheating on her are true. I really hope they're not. I want to know what's going on, but I also realize I can't force her to tell me anything she doesn't want to. Besides, it's not like it's really any of my business if she doesn't want to share with me. I'm glad she's choosing to share with me, however. I'm kind of tired today, yesterday and Thursday were such fucking busy days I barely had time to think. Cory came by randomly yesterday, and I was really glad to see him. At first I thought of telling him he can't just come by unannounced, but if I told him that, he might not come by at all anymore. It seems he and Cassie wanted to go somewhere and have what they call "twin time." In reality, they probably just drank and talked for a while. I'm sitting here with my coffee, glad for a chance to hear myself think for a change. Cassie showed me some of her pictures from Europe, they're amazing. She was telling me how she got to go to the beach, and just relax. It seems she had a hell of a lot of fun. I'm glad for her, she works and studies really hard and deserved that little break. I'm thinking I could use a break myself too. I don't know if I should try going to San Francisco again in the Spring or what, we'll see. It's just so God damn expensive to go to Japan, I don't know if I can really justify spending so much money on a vaction. It would still be fun to go to San Francisco, and relax for once. I guess I'll have to decide once I figure everything out. Today's the first show of Warped Tour for Jack and the guys, too bad they're so far away. Heh, I couldn't go without mentioning him, could I? I guess I'll tell you how everything went when I know. I guess that's really it for right now.
Today's song is "Drag the waters" by Pantera
BYE!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment