Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tired..again

HEY!!!! I hope you guys had a good Memorial Day weekend. Except for the mosquito bites I got, I did. I helped Cory get some boxes yesterday, so he can move into his new apartment at the end of the week. I'm kind of glad to have him around again. I just hope this roommate will be better than the last one he had. I didn't get much sleep last night, this huge rain storm woke me up and I had a hell of a time going back to sleep afterward. It's kind of tough, coming back to work after a long weekend, too. I'm lucky we're all allowed to come in a little late today. I don't want to go at all, to be honest. Mark did something amazingly sweet and cute yesterday, I swear he's the best little brother ever. He actually made me lunch for today, so I wouldn't have to. I just had to share that, it really got to me.

Jack and the guys are recording stuff for their next EP today, which means I won't hear shit from them unless something goes wrong and they want to complain. I can't wait to get it, their new songs are really good from what I've heard of them. I used to think those stories where a girl just randomly meets a gorgeous, awesome, mysterious guy who inexplicably takes an interest in her were total bullshit, until I met Jack. That's basically what happened with us, so now I can't really call those stories unrealistic anymore. I just started reading the Peach Girl manga, I'm way late to the party there. It's really good, and I kind of like reading about a girl whose love life is more terrible than mine. I guess that's really about it for right now, I have to drag my ass to work now. Thanks for reading, and PLEASE keep reading.
Today's song is "Spellbound" by Siouxsie and the banshees
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment