Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

^_^

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The post party euphoria is definitely wearing off now, I'm feeling pretty tired. I just heard from Mike that his band is going to have that show. It's going to kick ass. This is going to be a lot of fun!!!! Obviously, I'm excited at the mere prospect of seeing Jack and Mike again. They're recording their new songs next week, and I can't wait to hear them. I think they're also going to shoot another music video soon. I had another awkward run in with Craig when I stopped off at the grocery store on my way home from work, he asked me out again. I had to decline of course, and hate that he can't seem to take "no" for an answer. It's not that he's not an okay guy, but every God damn time I see him, he asks me out. I turned Jack down so many times because I had to, not because I didn't want to go. I really don't want to date Craig, and he doesn't seem to get that I meant it when I told him we could only be friends. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't know what else to do. I haven't explained to him about my feelings for Jack, I really don't want to get into that with him. I really hope Jack will invite to their next show, and it's so perfect because I should be able to go. I can't wait to go again. I also desperately want to go watch Dark Shadows. My God, I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton movies. I find it kind of amazing that neither Mike nor I were bothered by the heat that day, it was hot as hell and we were both clothed head to toe in black. I should also mention we're both really white. I got sun burned, but didn't give a shit. It really bugs me that I can't talk about them to anyone but Sarah. My dad actually started telling me the other day how terrible this music is. I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh. I learned my lesson with Mom, they refuse to see it from my point of view. I know I sound like a petulant teenage girl talking like this, but I'm still arguing with them about this for some reason. I probably can't explain how great it is in my opinion that I met them, and how amazing it feels to know them at all. I find it ironic and hypocritical that Dad would dare to criticize me when I've always had my shit together so much more than he has. I know, I sound like a petulant teenager again. It's not that I don't love my parents, although I'd be lying if I said I loved them equally. I love my mom more, for sure. I know Dad's trying, but I don't need to be taken care of anymore. I totally understand why Danny won't talk to him, it's too little too late. I can't deny that there's a giant piece of our lives he's missed out on, and parts of our lives that have nothing to do with him. I know it hurts him though, so out of pity and guilt, I try to let him in. I won't have him lecturing me, though. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading, and please keep it up.
Today's song is "Drag the waters" by Pantera

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment