Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back again

HEY!!!!
I just found out that my friend Megan, that one who's friends with Jack, has a new boyfriend. She's dating a guy named Derrek. I would have gotten really upset if she asked Jack out, and he said yes. God, this sounds immature, but I can't help it. Jack's counting down the days until Warped Tour starts. I kind of hate watching Derrek and Megan together, I get so jealous because I'm single and I can't be with the one guy I want. I'm being petty, and I'm sorry. I can't really tell her any of this, either, of course. She has as much right to be happy as anyone else. It's just because she had the guts to actually ask him, and he isn't as good looking as Jack. I'm finally going to go to Dark Shadows today, I can't wait. It's going to be awesome. I'm really glad someone actually invited me, I didn't expect it. It's not Jack who invited me, he's so damn busy with recording an practicing, he barely does anything else anymore. I don't begrudge him that, since it's his dream to be doing this. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Just like heaven" by The Cure
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment