Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

FUN

HEY!!!!
God, last night was awesome. I can't believe how much better they play now. Except for the huge group of mosquitoes that seemed to hover right outside the club, and a slight rain, it was perfect. The rain itself wasn't even that bad, it was more of a warm gentle Spring rain. I really like their new songs, and the rest of the crowd seemed to agree with me. Mike and I were dressed from head to toe in black again, but (thankfully) Jack made it through this show without hurting himself. I'm not picking on him, I swear. ^_~ I didn't get much sleep last night, as you can imagine, but I don't care. It wasn't fair to Jack to keep putting him and Mike on the back burner all the time. You'll notice I don't talk about Casey very much, he and I aren't as close. I have a lot more in common with Jack and Mike, but Casey is still a nice guy.  At least I don't look bad after only a few hours of sleep. That's probably because I went and had my hair and nails done before I went to the show, and they still look good. I can't believe how good Jack looked last night though, he's got this glow about him onstage that just adds to his natural good looks. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading, please keep reading.
Today's song is "Rip out the wings of a butterfly" by HIM
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment