Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Break!!!


HEY!!!
I'm planning to just relax and enjoy the day. I'm relieved to have a break for today at least. I'm listening to Jack's band again, and can't wait to hear their new songs. I kind of think it's funny that the duality Mike and Jack display in their music transfers to their real personalities. Mike is sort of the "good", sweet voiced one, and Jack is the "bad" one screaming into his microphone. Jack's also the one who's always partying, and Mike is now Straight Edge. Not that Jack is incapable of goodness, believe me. I really like both of them though, they're amazing guys. Not to mention, I still get all giddy at the thought of such gorgeous guys hanging out with me. I took a really good long look at myself in the mirror this morning as I was getting dressed, trying to imagine how they see me. I can  see a few things for sure that they'd like about me. I'm pretty "traditionally" feminine, curvy with long hair. That seems to go over fairly well with guys. I smile at the memory of Jack grinning with approval when I told him that I'm also a huge Metallica fan. I guess that guys really want girls who share their interests. Even Mark goes on and on about wanting to find a girl who shares his love of video games. I love it when Jack smiles at me, he has such a beautiful smile. I smile at the memory of us grinning at each other like a couple of idiots when I told him how much I like his band, too. That was one of the best days I've ever had. I really hope Sarah and Becky don't bug me to come over today, I just want to relax. Mark is going to be staying over at my place starting tomorrow, so I won't have much time to write then. I'm really glad to be home and relaxing today. I guess that's really it for right now.
Today's song is "Sweet blasphemy" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment