Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sick again..God damn it

HEY!!!
Believe it or not, I'm sick again. Cory came home with some kind of virus and I caught it from him. I feel terrible. I heard from Jack that their new songs have been recorded and they'll be playing them at their next show. God damn it, I want to go. I can't help it, it's going to be awesome. Mom and Cassie are on their way to Austria right now, I hope their trip will be great. I haven't heard anything from Sarah yet about her doctor visit and I'm worried. I hope she'll be all right. I'm thinking of going to her house after work. I think she and her husband are having problems, and that worries me, too. I hope
they'll be okay. I need to stop worrying about other people. It's just my crazy protective instincts again, you know? I guess that's all for right now, I need to drag my ass to work.. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is " A devil for me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment