Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Posting from bed, lol

HEY!!!!!!!
I'm just trying to relax and hope that I get better soon. I'm not feeling any better yet. I talked to Sarah yesterday, and she's all right. Her daughter fell down and hurt herself pretty badly, so she had to take her to the doctor. I feel better about that, at least. Mom and Cassie are safely in Austria right now. I talked to both of them already. Hopefully, everything will go well for them now. I can't wait to hear the new songs Jack's band has come up with, I bet they're really good. They finished recording their new songs yesterday, and will be playing them at their next show. I can't wait to go. I've decided to hell with the consequences, I can't keep ignoring him when he asks me to go go. He's brought it up every time we've talked in the past few days. I've noticed he and Sarah are the only ones who have invited me anywhere more than once. I just wish I didn't feel like shit right now. I guess it's just one more thing to deal with. I really hope it helps to relax today, and that I'll feel and look better soon. I feel like a spoiled girl sitting in bed after 9:00, though. I feel like a spoiled little girl.
I told Mark yesterday that Jack's band seems to be doing really well. He said something like "Awesome!! Your boyfriend's going to be rich and famous." He still hasn't quit with those jokes. I guess that's it for today. Thanks a lot for reading.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment