Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Going to the show!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!
I'm going to Jack's band's show!!! I can't wait. I still feel like shit, but if I can rally enough to drag my ass to work, I can totally do this for my friend. Not to mention, I've been fucking dying to go. I've just recently started watching Excel Saga again, and actually really like the theme song. I don't understand all the Japanese, but from what I get it's about how a girl is willing to do anything for the guy she loves, especially the part where they sing "It's all for his sake, anyway". I smiled and thought, "Yeah I understand that.' I've started missing him so much again and hate that he doesn't seem to miss me like that. I love him, it's pathetic how much. Okay, I don't need to keep harping on that subject. Everyone knows. I've lost a little more weight, about 2 pounds. I still feel insecure, though, and I hate it. I just never feel pretty, smart, funny, or good enough in general. Despite the fact that I try harder than almost anyone else I know to be all of those things. Maybe I try too hard, and that makes me look desperate. I don't know, I should really quit trying to judge myself by others' standards. It's just so tough when dealing with a guy like Jack, you know? I love watching him
perform, he'll be growling and screaming, then smile really big when he catches his breath. He's just as happy to be there as the people in the audience, I don't want him to lose that. They're doing Warped Tour again this Summer, I'm going to miss the shit out of him. It's lucky someone caught him when he fell off the stage, and pushed him back up. God, I'm going to have fun at this show. Might as well go have fun with him while I can, they're going to be gone a lot. I am so pathetically head over heels for him. What am I going to do when he moves away from here? I know that when his band makes it, they're not going to want to stay here. It sucks so badly that I haven't felt like this about a guy in years, where he just knocks me off my feet and takes my breath away every time. I'm probably pretty obvious about it, too. i guess that's it for today. I have to go get beautiful for tonight..^_^  Today's song is "Grief" by Dir en grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment