Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tired...

HEY!!!
Today wasn't a bad day. I got up earlier than I would have liked, though. I talked to Cory for a bit this morning, and found it adorable when he told me he almost cried at the end of "Despicable Me". I love hearing things that remind of other peoples' goodness, because I might forget it exists otherwise. I also love how careful and good he is with his turtle. It's just good to know there's still something of the sweet little kid he used to be left. I can't wait until Jack's band's next show. I hope nothing will come up to prevent me from going. I do wonder if I'm really pretty enough for him to even consider, he's so gorgeous. I try to keep to the standard I've set for myself so far, but it's not always easy. The goth look is kind of high maintenance. I wonder if he sees me like Trevor did and Craig does, kind of beautiful and mysterious, you know? I should be content to be "pretty", but I'm not. He and his friends got me to smile again today, though. Jack was announcing the date of their next show and got the day wrong accidentally. Charlie said "Don't listen to him, he's an idiot." It's just the good natured ribbing between friends that I like. Another guy started joking with them and said something like "You're all a bunch of drunken idiots, but we love you anyway." I thought that was cute, though then somehow Mike ended up getting picked on too, but not seriously. I laughed my ass off at their little jokes, though I would have gotten pissed if they had really started picking on Mike and Jack. I wish I could
talk to Jack some more, I wonder how the recording is going. I'm really excited to hear their new songs. I still haven't gotten to see Dark Shadows, God damn it. Cory said it's really good, he and his friend saw it. He also said he'd go watch it again and take mom, Mark and I. He said he'd take me because I love Johnny Depp. It's more like I've been crazy about him since I was 12. >_>  I'd really like to go see Dark Shadows on day, and go to Jack's show another. That would be basically all the free time I would have this month, but those experiences would get me though all the drugdery and bullshit I have to deal with. I think that would make a perfect weekend. ^_^ I really should make more of an effort to be sociable, but when everyone just wants to get drunk and I don't drink, it becomes difficult. I got asked to go have coffee with Sarah, but I have to be at work at 7:00 that morning. Oh well, I guess that's going to be my life for the next 40 years or so.
Today's song is "One" by Metallica 
I need to go take a shower.
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment