Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Changes....

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to be changing some things around here, though I won't change anything drastically. I'm missing Jack again, believe it or not. I feel very much like I've just given him my heart, and he's not taking very good care of it. He's so excited for Summer to come, and Warped Tour to start, and I dread it. I really should quit talking about him. Mark told me yesterday that he quit being friends with this kid he'd started hanging out with, because he was stupid, immature, and an asshole. It's weird hearing that from a 17 year old kid, but that's exactly what he said. What's funny is this kid was about 6 months older than Mark. He and I had a horror movie marathon last night because I couldn't think of anything better to do. I feel kind of bad for Mark though, being a smart sensitive, kid isn't easy. It makes it a lot more difficult to make friends, believe me. He's a good kid, but kind of awkward and shy. He's adorable in that way, I think. I know I've influenced him quite a bit since I baby sat him so much when he was little, and now that he hangs out at my apartment so much. I hope I've been a good influence on him. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading, please keep it up. I can't believe I've got more than 19,000 page views here.
Today's song is "I'm not okay(I promise)" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment