Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Second post today.....

HEY!!!
I hope I'm not overloading you guys with content here. I just wanted to write a little more. It turns out Mom and Cassie are stuck in Italy, they wanted to go through Italy on their way to France but can't because it seems there's a strike going on in France. I also found out that Cassie is friends with one of Jack's friends, though not one of his bandmates. Small world, right? I almost forget that Jack and Cassie are closer in age that Jack and I are. >_> I should say that I want to forget that fact. I know Jack and I are more alike than Jack and Cassie are. I laughed when one of Jack's "girlfriends" started making fun of him for using a really lame excuse to get closer to any girl who was willing. He said "Girls, please help. I'm really sore after our last show. I could use a back rub." This girl said "I've used a line like that before, too. It doesn't work."  I guess that's it for right now(again).
Thanks again for reading. ^_^
Today's song is "Fallen Angles" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment