Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom ^_^


HEY!!!!

I want to begin this entry by saying how much I love my mom. Despite our little differences, we've always stuck together. I'm grateful for everything she's done for my siblings and I, and her unconditional love and support. She loves me wholeheartedly, even if I did turn out like this, you know? And yes, I was totally "mommy's little girl" when I was little. I also want to thank my friends' moms for having their kids, I'd be incredibly lonely without them. ^_^  I wrote to her on Facebook, and should really give her a call. Mark should be over pretty soon, I think. Cory's also back up here and for some reason my place is being converted to a flop house for my little brothers.I love them though, and totally let them get away with it. I think it's very important that I keep their good sides in mind. Kind of like I do with Jack, Mike and the rest of the guys. For instance, Cory rescued this turtle he found, just like Casey rescued his dog. They both love their new pets like crazy, too. I can't believe they're bad people, even if I've been told that I'm wasting my time with Jack and Mike. This is also probably why I'm so tolerant of their occasional drunken childish antics, I know they're still good people. I seem to be the kind of person though who takes everyone in, I was also the kind of girl who brought home every stray cat she could find. I really want to see Jack and Mike again..
 
I'm not comparing finding stray cats with how I made my friends per se, but I did just stumble upon them in both cases. I loved them all, too. I have this need to be loved, and to love others. I worry though that I don't love enough sometimes, and that others might not love me as much as I love them. I guess Jack and Mike are going to start recording tomorrow, and I won't hear much from them. As long as they're safe and happy, I'm fine. I know they'll come back around eventually. They're like Cory that way, you push too hard or you'll never see or hear from them again. I guess That's really it for today. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Mama" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment