Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2012

AWESOME part2

HEY!!!!
I just wanted to write that I've gotten Mark to switch to vegetarianism. I had another positive impact on the life of someone I love and am happy. I didn't tell him he had to switch, he was saying he thought it would be for his own good. It helped me to lose weight when I became a vegetarian and I think he thinks it's going to help him, too. He's a little overweight and very self-conscious. I know it's not a giant difference I'm making here, but it will make a difference in Mike and Mark's lives now that they've decided to change their habits. I love these guys and want them to live longer, you know? I feel a little better myself now, thankfully. I still don't quite feel totally better, but I'm getting there. I'm hoping next month won't be too tough for me, my workload looks like it's going to increase again. I'm also worried about this dream I had last night. I dreamed about Mike, and we started kissing, but I told him to stop it. I woke up kicking my blankets and mumbling "No" repeatedly. Believe me, that's never fucking going to be known to anyone but me. I'm still kind of embarrassed, though. I'm trying not to think about it now. I'm getting prepared for the celebration of Beltane. Here's a little info on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane     I don't usually do anything elaborate, though I have a lot of flowers and candles on my altar and it looks really pretty. I guess that's really it for right now, I need to go take a bath. I also cleaned my bed really well to try and get rid of those thoughts that led to last night's dream, I changed every sheet, blanket, and pillow case and sprayed them with lavender oil that's supposed to calm me down and help me sleep. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Sweet blasphemy" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment