Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!
 Happy Easter, guys. ^_^ Thanks for getting me past the 14,000 pageview point here. Jack, Mike, and the rest of the band are back safe and sound. It seems they've hired a new bassist, though. Heath quit the band somewhere around Vegas. It's weird, everything seemed fine before that and Jack didn't really seem to want to get into specifics. I haven't met "the new guy" yet, but he seems to have fallen in fairly well with his new bandmates already. Sadly, Jack was only home for 2 days before taking off to see his older brother. I had to work long shifts both God damn days he was here, so have just talked to him via Facebook. God, I'd love to see him face to face again soon. He said they're really hoping to play Warped Tour again this Summer. If I know them at all, they're going to do it again. He'd be so excited, just like last year. I'm kind of glad I haven't dreamed about him since the last time. I had a series of really bizarre nightmares a few nights ago, though, and would have much preferred to be dreaming about Jack. I was really glad to hear that he said he was happy to be home now, if only for a couple of days. His brother's coming back here with him, and it'd be cool to meet him, but I don't know if it's going to happen. He hasn't met any of my family, either, to be fair. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks so much again for reading. Check out the "Japan" page here, I added a few of my pictures. Thanks again, I'll be back tomorrow.
 Today's song is " Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment