Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lucky?

HEY!!!!!!
I just found out that my friend Megan is also friends with Jack. My first thought was "What the hell? Why didn't she tell me she knows him, too?" I found it very interesting that while they're friends, none of his bandmates have reached out to her like they have to me. YES!!! This has got to mean something, right? I knew Jack must have told them something good about me, but I guess his opinion of her wasn't as high. ^_^ ^_^  I still feel like shit physically, but emotionally I'm feeling awesome. I find it funny that though I'm a bit a bit older than she is, they seem to prefer me. YAY!!! I'm sorry, I was just feeling a little insecure and I needed this. I look younger than she does, ironically. Angela's grandpa's funeral was yesterday, and I didn't think I should fuck it up by blowing my nose every minute or collapsing into coughing fits, so I didn't go. It sucks enough that I have to drag my still sick ass to work tomorrow, believe me. I did apologize to Angela and her sister for not going. I hate that yet again I ended up skipping out on my friends. I hope they believed me. It's shit like this that makes me think I'm not as good a friend as I could be. But I swear to God, I try. I just don't know how anyone is supposed to keep up with all of this and stay in one piece mentally and physically. I'm aware that I'm not the only one with these thoughts. I'm always so grateful to know I'm not alone in that. I really hope I start feeling better soon. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Different Sense" by Dir en Grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment