Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Overwhelmed....

HEY!!!!
I truly am feeling overwhelmed right now. I just got assigned a new client at work, Sarah's going to bitch me me out if I don't come hang with her for a while, and Mark is sick. I think I'm getting sick, too. To top things off, Kevin messaged me again this morning as I was getting ready for work. I told him I had to go right then, which wasn't strictly true, but I wasn't going to have a repeat of last time. It's just a lot to process at once, you know? There was this guy who kept staring at me in line at the grocery store too, I cranked my Slipknot and ignored him. I've also been on a major Black Veil Brides kick lately, I like Andy's voice. I'd be so grateful if anyone could tell me if there's a site I could download "A devil for me" from, I've got it stuck in my head. Jack was talking about some really terrible nightmares again, I'm wondering if it's a chronic problem for him. He said his heart got broken and he wanted to kill his best friends in this dream. Yeah, that's messed up. It always seems to scare the shit out of him when he has these dreams. I miss him. Otherwise, I guess things are going well for Jack. He's fairly certain they're going to get the Warped Tour spot again, and it's going to be awesome if they do. I'm hoping Mark will feel better soon. I think Dad's going to get here the on the day of Jack's next local show. God damn, talk about bad timing. Even if he does invite me, I'm going to have to be a no show yet again. I'm always happy though to hear from him, and I especially love it when he doesn't try to censor himself. Obviously, I don't either. Unless I'm at work. ^_~  I've read that uncensored language is a sign of emotional intimacy and trust between people, and I want that with Jack. I guess that's really it for right now Thanks for letting me write about things.
Today's song is "Pens and Knives" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment