Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sick, sick, sick

HEY!!!!!




I said I thought I was getting sick last time I wrote, and now I am. Fucking cold germs!!! I was afraid this going to happen. Anyway, I guess I shouldn't focus on the negative too much. It's not as bad as it could be. I just checked my work schedule for next month, and it looks like I'm going to have a grand total of 8 days off. I almost feel like calling Sarah and demanding that we hang out now, while I have a little more time. Too bad I can't really do that to a woman with 3 kids, right? Oh well, I'll make time. I'm even thinking of dropping a not too subtle hint that I want to go to Jack's show on May 8th, if I can make it there from work in time. >_>  I know I always seem a little overwhelmed by things, but now that you know about my workload, maybe you can understand a little better. I'm missing Jack like mad. He and his band are having a great time hanging out. I hate to admit, but I envy them their freedom. I know it's the "adult" thing to do, but sometimes I feel like my life has gotten so God damn boring and being with Jack and the guys is the most fun I get to have. I shouldn't say that, I love my other friends, too. I hate myself for getting sick when Angela's grandpa's funeral is tomorrow, too. She's (one of) my best friends, and I don't want her to get mad at me for not showing. I think it's partially also all the shit I try to juggle everyday that makes me sick, in a way. I wear myself out. Okay, sorry for the whining. I guess that's really it for today. Thanks for reading. ^_^
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments: