Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A devil for me...

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually in a fairly good mood right now. As you can imagine, I heard from Jack. He, his brother, and bandmates are fine but there was a huge storm and it apparently really freaked Jack out. I laugh my ass off to think that he who's so tough and such a badass onstage got freaked out by some lightening and rain. I didn't tell him that, of course. I guess their East Coast tour's going great. I wonder now why he's giving updates to me if he hates clingy girls. Whatever, I'll take it. I know in the back of my mind that basically everyone who knows I know him and like him is wondering why I chose him. Believe me, I had no choice. It hit me before I even realized it was happening. I wonder if they'd all disapprove so much if they knew how he makes me feel. I've even been told (of course) that their music is evil, the usual Satanic blah blah blah whenever someone who doesn't get it tries to talk about this music. In response, I have to say then there's a devil for me. ^_~ This makes me happier than I've been in a long time. I'd be grateful enough for that alone, but it's more. I've made new friends and have had a hell of a lot more fun since meeting him than I have in a while. He and his friends just take some of the hum drum bullshit out of my life, and I love them for that. I should also remind you all that I'd never have any friends or fun if it weren't for music. Okay, enough fawning over him and trying to still justify myself. I got a message from Becca, claiming I don't talk to her enough and asking me to text more. ^_^ YAY!!! I love knowing I'm wanted, you know? I never want to force my presence on others, but she wants me to text her. It'd be easier to talk to her if she didn't live in fucking Texas, but I can manage it. I talked to my grandma in Austria and my cousin in Japan a few days ago, so this is a piece of cake by comparison. It's trippy talking to people on other continents from my little room in my shithole little town. I'm going to Angela's grandpa's funeral, and while of course I'll be dressed properly, it'll be weird. I didn't go to my grandpa's funeral when he died, so I've never actually been to one. I'm going to hug Angela first thing though, of course. I hope she'll get through this okay. I love you, Angela. I guess that's really it for today. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment