Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Love you, friend


HEY!!
This little entry is dedicated to my best friend, Angela, who lost her grandpa last night. She's been a good friend to me for years, and her grandpa was a really good guy. Angela was basically raised by her grandparents, so this is a huge loss for her. I don't want to dwell on the negative here, and I won't. I watched the Revolver Golden Gods awards last night on my XBOX, it was awesome!!! I had a few favorite parts, though. Watching The Black Veil Brides perform, watching Trvium play, watching Marylin Mason/ Johnny Depp play onstage together, and seeing Damien Echols announce Marylin Manson before he played. Those were the highlights, as far as I'm concerned. I woke up, feeling kind of happy after that. Then I check my Facebook page, and Jack's posted this bullshit set of "rules for dating a musician" . It basically tells the musician's significant other to stay they hell out of "band business", and not to get too clingy. I knew he didn't like clingy girls, he just finally fucking said it outright. I have to admit, it pissed me off. I couldn't believe he'd say something like that, and it made me wonder if I'm too clingy for him.  It made me wonder if he'd think I was being clingy just because I wanted to make sure that he's okay. I wonder what he would've said if I'd ever told him to be careful. I'm supposed to be his friend, and I love him, so I kind of have an interest in his well being, you know? I need to let this go, but it still pisses me off. It also kind of pissed me off to hear mom's reaction when
I told her that I'd been watching a Metal awards show last night. She still disapproves of the music that's brought a lot of happiness into my life and has been an overwhelming force for good in it, and I don't understand why. I couldn't believe that she's still criticizing me for something that's HELPED me. Then she wonders why I didn't tell her sooner that I have a friend in a band. I haven't told her anything about the rest of the guys, because of her reaction when I told her about Jack. I need to let this go, too. All of the anger I felt at Jack and the frustration I felt at mom kind of melted away when Angela told me about her grandpa passing away.
I wanted to hug her, I felt terrible for her. I guess that's really it for today Thanks again for letting me vent about things.
Today's song is" Fallen Angels" by The Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment