Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

AWESOME!!!!

HEY!!!!
I'm finally starting to feel a little better. Thanks for getting me past the 16,000 pageview mark, awesome. I have more awesome news, Mike is going to become Straight Edge because of my example.^_^ ^_^ He was the lightest drinker in the band by far, but it's still good to hear. So I made a positive impact on another human being's life, and I'm so happy. I hate to admit that endears him to me more, and I can't deny I still like him. Shit, I thought this would be okay. Okay, okay, I can handle this. I wasn't lecturing anyone, I swear, he changed his mind on his own. He was brought up by really religious parents who really didn't want him to start drinking in the first place, so maybe that was another part of it. I'm amazed in way that he didn't totally reject the religion he was brought up in, like a lot of people I know have, including myself. I was raised Catholic, and became a Wiccan about 5 years ago. I'm a solitary eclectic Wiccan, which means that I perform my own little ceremonies and I do what I want for the esbasts and sabats. Esbats are the celebrations Wiccans have every month that usually coincide with the full moon, and sabats are the special celebrations such as Yule and Samhain that usually require a lot more preparation. Okay, a little Wicca 101 for you guys. ^_^ I miss Jack though, it feels like it's been years since I saw him. He hasn't even been on fucking Facebook lately, damnit. Okay, I know the second I start nagging him about where he's been is the second he starts hating me. Sarah is officially only about a mile away from me now and I'm so grateful she hasn't been bugging me to come over. I still don't feel 100% yet, you know? I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides, I just heard it and it's good.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment