Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

YAY!!!



                                                                   HEY!!!!!
I woke up this morning to find a message from Jack saying that they had to cut their tour a bit short and are coming home early.It seems their van crapped out on them and they have to come home to fix it. ^_^ I'm (obviously) happy. I've also been hearing from Casey about this stray dog he found on the side of the road and rescued. He really made me smile when he said that, it was sweet. I like seeing this sweet side of these guys, I love it. He said he basically loved this dog from the start, and named him Buddy. It's funny, he did exactly what I would have done. Jack actually seems excited about coming home this time, and said the tour went great until their van died on them. Casey was also saying he missed all the people they left behind here, which also put a smile on my face.  This was the most I've talked to Casey in a long time, and I think that he, like Jack and Mike, is basically a good guy underneath all of that rocker additude they wrap themselves up in. I always feel honored to be allowed to see their softer sides. I'm glad that they're all really happy with the way this tour went. I kind of wanted to them that I don't give 2 shits about their van making it back safely, but all their asses better make it home safe and sound, but thought better of it because I don't want to sound too over protective. I guess it doesn't matter so much that Jack didn't wish me happy birthday, so long as he talks to me and still considers me a friend. I still kind of marvel at all the funny little twists of fate that brought us together. I'm still glad every day that I got to know him, and his friends. It's weird that I still feel this way after knowing him for over 2 years, isn't it? I still remember the first time I saw him, he was really distracted with work, and his hair was hanging in his eyes as he filled out some order forms for more merchandise that the store had run out of. He didn't notice me, and I almost didn't notice him until I was almost out the door. I would have gone to at least say hi to him then, but I thought it might seem weird if I went back in just to talk to him. I hope it doesn't get weird or awkward when we all see each other face to face again. I guess that's really it for right now, thanks for letting me blather on again about him.
Today's song is 'Vanitas" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment