Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DAMN

HEY!!!
First of all, thanks for getting me past the 15,000 pageview mark.^_^ I had a fairly decent day, until I got off work. I went to the record store to pick up BVB's second album. I've already added a good part of the first to my ipod. Craig comes up, out of the fucking blue. He almost gave me a fucking heart attack, he came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. Obviously, I'm still a bit upset. I think it's so weird that I was just talking about him yesterday and how glad I was that I hadn't seen him in a while. I think it was a mistake to talk to him at all. I don't think he's going to be content with mere friendship, which is all I'm going to give him. Okay, I need to calm down. I'm going to talk about something else now. I used the picture above because it seriously rained like that today, it sucked ass. Sarah has (blessedly) agreed to wait for me to hang out with her for a while. She's going to be living fairly close to me soon anyway, we just can come and hang out when we want. I met my new client today, and the first day working for her went great. Thank God. As a fairly new BVB fan, I feel a little intimidated by some of their older, more loyal fans. I totally see why the girls go so batshit crazy for Andy though. I have to admit, he's damn pretty. I have a type, all right. >_> I had another Jack dream last night, he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him into his car and we took off. It was so weird. That's the only Jack related news I have for you guys today, I guess. I haven't heard from him today. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading. 
Todaay's song is "6 to 8" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: