Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

HEY!!!!!
I had a decent birthday yesterday, though I was a little hurt that Cory didn't even text me to say happy birthday, when the entire rest of my family either texted or called. A few of my friends and my cousins even left me messages saying happy birthday. There was really only other person missing yesterday, and that, of course, was Jack. I know he's still touring, but he had time to write other things to me. My friend Nikki and Danny were the first to say happy birthday, and I was really happy. I got pissed and jealous at yet another picture of Jack with some skanktastic girls. I hate that, seriously. I had a really weird dream about him again Saturday night, it was crazy. I actually felt the warmth of his hands and his cheek against mine. I woke up and felt bitterly disappointed that it was only a dream. It was insane how real it felt and how vivid it was, though. I loved the feeling of being in his arms in my dream, even. I kind of laughed when he said that Heath, their bassist, ran naked through a fast food place they went. It was one of those things where I laugh, but think " You guys are idiots" at the same time. I think that dream did help me clear up my confussion about this whole Jack/Mike thing. I miss Jack, I dreamed about being with Jack; hence, I love him. This is terrible, I want to shout my feelings for him, but can't. Whatever, I guess. He knows how I feel at least. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks again for letting me vent.
Today's song is "A Tout le Monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment