Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

STILL down with the sickness

HEY!!!
I see I have a new follower, awesome. THANK YOU!!! I thank you for your comments, too. It's nice to see I have a couple sisters here in the BVB army. I took off work a little early, I can barely speak right now and I still can't stop coughing and sneezing. I don't mean to whine, it's just a fact. I found out Cassie's friend, Hannah, is also a friend of Jack's. It seems she likes his band, too, but his bandmates haven't reached out to her, either. If I were a smaller person, I'd be bragging like crazy about this. It's not that she and Megan aren't pretty, and they're both a bit younger than I am. I gather it's got something to do with the way I handle myself, and that they seem to think of me as an equal. Plus, I'm apparently pretty after all. Trevor was actually saying something to that affect, before he flipped the fuck out on me. He said it's so cool to find a woman who's into any of the stuff he's into, and has the same love for it and knowledge of it. I imagine it's something like that. I still need this, believe me. I texted Angela yesterday evening and she said it's cool I didn't go to her grandpa's funeral, she knew I was there in spirit. Her sister's going to be sharing her apartment with her and both seem pretty excited about it. She said her ex husband got remarried on my birthday, and I kind of smiled at that. She said she really wishes she didn't have to deal with his bullshit, is seems he's been bragging about his new wife and it pisses her off. Jack, his brother, and bandmates are back. ^_^ He and his brother got stranded for a while, Jack's car broke down. Other than that, I guess it all went really well. Here's hoping that I get invited to their next local show....only to turn Jack down again. >_> I still want to be asked and included, you know? I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!

1 comment: