Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feeling better again



HEY!!!!!!
Today's my day off, and so I'm chiling at home alone. I don't really have a lot planned for this morning, other than maybe painting my nails and baking those cookies Mike gave me the recipe for. I was talking to Cassie yesterday, and the last thing she said was "I love you", before she hung up. How awesome is it to hear that from her? I think mom and Mark have (mostly) worked their issues out.  I didn't have to sit them down, but I did nudge them a bit to get them to finally start talking to each other about what they're doing to piss each other off. I'm NOT their mediator, or their therapist, but I couldn't stand doing nothing. I want them to be able to get along, but they're so much alike. Jack's home again. ^_^ I wish he'd ask me to hang out again. I shouldn't have refused his invitations.  I had good reasons for refusing his invitations, but I still wish I hadn't. It's stupid to turn down the guy I like, right? Especially 7 times out of 8. If that makes him quit asking me, I'm going to kick my own stupid ass for making him lose interest. He's fairly happy to be home. It makes me wonder whom or what he was trying to get away from on their last tour. I'm listening to them again, still love them. I am still asking myself if I'd feel like this if I didn't know the guys personally, and if I didn't have gigantic stupid crushes on 2 of them. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading, and please keep it up.
Today's son is "Rabbits are roadkill on rt. 37" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment