Translate

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MORE sad and confused











Hey,





I actually have reasons to be really sad and confused that have nothing to do with Jack for once. A guy who's friends with Cory, Cassie, and Danny got in a really bad ATV accident on Saturday. He's lying in a coma right now, and we're not sure he's going to wake up. Cory and Cassie met him in first grade, and he and Danny worked together for over 2 years, so this is way harder for them. I'm aware that every second he just lies there, the slimmer the chances of him waking up are. This is so terrible, we're all trying to process this and deal with it as well as possible, but it's really hard. I still almost don't believe it really happened. He's married, and he and his wife are about to have their third kid. I don't think I really want to talk about this any more right now, it just makes me sad. On a much lighter note, Jack's band was amazing on Sunday. Unfortunately, right after I got home, Cassie told me what happend to her friend. I'm praying for him. Yes, I pray. >_> I got a friend request on Facebook from Mike, the singer for Jack's band. I accepted it, but I'm not totally sure why I got it. I haven't "formally" met him, really. Whatever, I guess. Maybe he's just grateful I'm being supportive of he and his friends, or Jack's told him about me. Those are my best guesses. I seriously don't understand why he wants to be friends, though. Okay, again, whatever. They're working on a new song or two, and from what I've seen so far, it's all really good. I'd love to hear it when they're finished. I haven't gotten to talk to Jack in a while, and in a way I'm starting to miss him. I almost didn't make it to his show, Cassie was pretty insistent that I come up and see her that morning, and I spent most of the day with her. She wanted to show off her place and the little cruise ship she works on, it was all pretty awesome. I'm proud of Cassie, she's gone after the kind of life she wants, and gotten it. I got so badly sun burned hanging out with Cassie, it still hurts right now. I even burned the backs of my legs. >_> I DIDN'T want Jack to see me looking like a lobster. I was glad I've gotten to spend some time with Cassie lately though, for a while I hardly even got a text from her. We went swimming. I seriously want to call her and find out if she knows anything new about how her friend's doing. I think she's in class right now though, and would get pissed at me for doing that. I think Jack and Danny are going to be really busy getting the respective stores they work in ready for Halloween. My favorite holiday, though I call it Samhain now. It's always been my favorite holiday for some reason, for as long as I can remember. On a more serious note, I fell like a total ass for bitching to myself about wanting to be with Cassie and Jack at the same time, you know"Poor me, I have people who want me around." I feel so stupid and immature. I was whining about my life, and then the next day Cassie's friend's life almost ends. At least I have a life to whine about, you know? If nothing else, this has dropped a lot of much needed perspective on my little white ass. I really hope this guy's going to beat the odds and be okay. I've never even almost lost a close friend before, and I can hardly imagine the pain everyone who's really close to him is going through. There was a guy I knew casually who died, and that was terrible enough. It was worse because I know his mom and older brother, too. This guy, Ty, was really into Punk and music like that too, and every once in a while we'd walk past each other and shoot each other these "everyone who doesn't like this music is stupid" smiles. He was one of the few guys who never once made me mad or made me want to punch him in the face. My dad is probably going to be back up here by this Saturday, and I'm really conflicted about it. He says he wants to stay for at least 3 weeks this time, and that's just a lot of my dad to put up with. I just really wish he wouldn't treat me like an idiot or a little girl all the time. My mom's not totally innocent of that, either, I'm afraid. I'll be trying to do something, and she'll tell me how to do it. I guess that's it for right now.


Today's song is "Gehenna" by Slipknot


BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment