Translate

Monday, September 26, 2011

Back again, YAY!!!!





























HEY!!!!!!!!!



I'm back for a bit. I was thinking about how lucky I am again just a bit ago. I have a lot to be thankful for, though I'm not always properly grateful. I was also thinking about how weird things are sometimes, for example how Jack accepted my Facebook friend request within a few hours, and one of my cousins and one of my mom's best friends, who's sort of like a cool older aunt to me, didn't accept my friend requests at all. I mean, he's a friend now, but he was just some guy I didn't know until about a year ago, whereas I've known these other people for years. I was kind of afraid he wouldn't accept the friend request, and then it would be very awkward the next time I saw him. I'm incredibly glad he did, because it really would have hurt my feelings if he hadn't. I was telling him how listening to his music helps me to relax and cheer up after doing my nurse/maid thing at work all day. He grinned and thanked me. I think that cheered him up, too. I like that there is this bit of reciprocity in our friendship. Of course, it wouldn't really be a friendship without it. I find it funny how people can surprise you, I didn't expect to like him this much or have him like me at all. This just happened because we happened to be in the same place at the same time, and have some things in common. I think it's strange almost, how quickly he went from a total stranger to a friend. I was kind of proud of myself for having the guts to talk to him at all at first. I know that I still tend to spaz out around him, especially when he plays, but he doesn't seem to mind that I'm a spaz. He also doesn't seem to mind that I'm not rail-thin or that I'm a total geek. What's not great about that? I'm just glad to be feeling happy. Of course, I haven't really brought up anything specific about our friendship, but that's because it only makes people tease me. Also, it's no one else's business. I'm lucky enough to have all these people in my life, and I'm working hard at keeping them there. I kind of put not only my life on display here, but the lives of almost everyone in my life, so I have to be respectful of them, and extra loving to those I talk about here most. I hope they don't mind. I love them, but believe me at times, I need a place to vent about them. I'm still playing trip-planner. I've figured out that the road we want to take into Canada might be closed by the time we want to leave. Damn!! I think we might end up having to post-pone the trip yet again. Mom told me about a decently priced trip to London this Fall, which sounds good, but I need to check it out more carefully. I'd really rather go back to Japan, though, to be honest. San Fransisco would be good, too. I might get to go watch Jack and Mike play again, after all. They had to change the date, and I'd LOVE to go. I'd laugh my ass off if Mike really does go to that show in a mini-skirt. He'd do it, too. It wouldn't be the first time he's shown up on stage wearing something weird. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading.



Today's song is "Funeral for yesterday" by Kittie






BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment