Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

R.I.P., Frankie











Hey,





Cassie called me this morning to say that her friend died last night. He'd become brain-dead, and there wasn't anything the doctors could do for him. I feel terrible for his family and friends, I don't know what else to say about that. I really hope they can find a way to cope with this. Cassie's busy working right now, but I wonder if she's thinking about him. I think I need to leave this subject alone, I didn't know him as well as Cory, Cassie, or Danny, and probably don't have a lot of right to be feeling sad right now. I forgot to mention a few things in yesterday's post, I kind of got caught up in talking about their friend. I came home Saturday to find 2 little kittens on my doorstep, I gather whoever left them thought I'd keep them. They're a brother and sister, I think they might even be fraternal twins like Cory and Cassie. They're so cute, but I'm not technically allowed to have cats where I live. I wish I could keep them, but I'm going to have to either find someone else to take them or give them to a shelter. The male cat was sitting on my bed with me last night, and purring for all he was worth as I petted him. It sucks so much ass that I have to get rid of them, I don't want to. I'm a catgirl at heart. ^_~ I'd really like to talk to Jack again, but I can't seem to find him. I'm not totally sure why Mike's willing to friend me on Facebook, and Jack isn't, when he and I are actually friends. I'm hoping maybe I can talk to him soon. There's no way in hell I could have made much of an impression on Mike in the few minutes I actually talked to him; I don't think saying "Hi, what's up?" and smiling shyly as Jack introduces me to "the guys" really counts as "meeting" them. I guess he liked something about me, though I'm still not totally aure why. Whatever, I have a new friend, I'm happy. I guess that's really it for right now. I might be back soon, once I actually talk to Jack again and figure out what the hell's up with he and Mike.






Today's song is "Hear you me" by Jimmy Eat World dedicated to their friend, Frankie






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment