Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

People, wtf?





HEY!!!!





My dad's not here, so I have a bit of time to sit and write again. In a way, I have to admit that I'm kind of glad he couldn't make it this weekend. I almost wish Cassie hadn't made it. >_> She and I were fine, at first. As I was making up the extra bed for her, though, she started bragging about how she had tickets to see Seether. She said it was really hard finding someone else who liked them, and only one of her friends does. Who the hell do you think introduced her to them in the fucking first place, though? This girl right here. She didn't deign to ask me, and that both hurt me and pissed me off. I thought we were past all this petty little crap, and then she pulls this. She knew I would've wanted to go, too, damn it. Thankfully, I held it in and didn't let on how bad she made me feel. She treated me like shit for years, and I really thought we'd moved on. Okay, I need to calm down. Thank God, I have other people. Becky said "You should go take some time for yourself, you deserve that. Get out of the house, hang out with Melody. She'd love to see you." Melody is another friend of mine who just recently moved back here. I needed that, trust me. I also wanted to write about the most incredibly weird dream I had 2 nights ago. I was asking Jack and Mike all these questions about our friendship; what we are to each other, what we're doing together, and what we're going to be to each other later on. It was so surreal, yet it felt like they were right in front of me. I wish that this had been more than just my subconscious reflecting my waking mind's insecurities and answered my questions, though. Either that, or I wish I had the fucking guts to ask these questions in reality. >_>I really miss Chris right now. After one of the worst fights Cassie and I ever had, he started teasing me like he normally would, until he saw that I'd been crying. He asked what was wrong, I poured my heart out to him, we hugged, and I felt so much better. I need that right now. I'd better get going for today. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Numb" by Linkin Park









BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment