Translate

Friday, September 23, 2011

Playing trip planner.....



















HEY!!







Here I am again at the computer. I'm on lunch break right now, and wanted to take a break from trip planning, too. I figured out that if we don't go to Canada soon, we might not get the chance until next Summer. I'm hoping we can still make this work. I'm hoping I can find a decent (and affordable) hotel in San Fransisco, too. I won't have much else to do but plan these trips this weekend, because Jack and Mike are going to be out on tour with some of their friends. In a way, maybe it's better to spend a few days not seeing or talking to them. It's almost crazy how quickly our lives have become intertwined. Of course, there's still Facebook. I can always talk to them that way. It's funny how my heart pounded when I sent Jack the friend request, I felt almost as nervous as if I'd asked him out or something. I actually had to psych myself up so I'd have the nerve to just do it. I just kept thinking "Don't let him reject me." I should try not to think or talk about him too much. I WILL try, I promise. I took one last really nice swim yesterday, it was amazing. I love it when it's still nice and warm, and the water's clear and sparkly but the Summer crowds are gone from the pool. This is pretty much the only time of year when the pool is actually peaceful. I sit here, eating a veggie burger and drinking Coke Zero, and wishing I could just sit and write all day. Okay, maybe I should write a bit more about these trips I'm planning. We want to go to Waterton National Park, and maybe Glacer National Park, too. I want to see Japantown in San Franciso, and Goldengate Park and Goldengate Bridge. Of course, I'd go to Chinatown, too. I'd want to go to the Asian Art Museum in San Franciso, and maybe actually stay in Japantown if I could find a decently priced hotel. So far, these are the only ideas I have, and I'm working from there. I'd better get going. Thanks for reading.






Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica


















BYE!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment