Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's impossible to tell what goes on inside boys' heads



















HEY!!!!!!









What's up, everyone? Still have some free time, though this is technically my lunch break. It's nicee to just sit in front of the computer for a while. I'm here to bitch (just a bit) about my job. The best way to descibe what I do is to say that I'm somewhere between a nurse and a maid for the people I take care of. I don't mind, but I do feel sometimes like I'm underappreciated. It's not easy putting up with the shit these people give me. I was telling one of the old ladies about Jack and Mike and all the drama because of them, and she asked me "Are you sure you're not throwing your life away for those boys, honey?" I just shook my head, I didn't feel like explaining about it anymore. I tend to get defensive, and I didn't think that was a good idea. Speaking of "those boys", though. I saw Jack, and all I got when he saw me was a "Hey, what's up?" after not seeing me face to face for about 2 1/2 weeks. I told him again how much fun I had at their show, and he laughed and said "Remember when I fell off the stage?" I said "I remember being glad you didn't get hurt." He said "I banged up my leg and my knee, but it's not bad." The idiot was almost proud he got hurt. Rememeber I told you I couldn't help thinking "Oh my God, you guys are stupid" when Mike was half hanging out the car window, waving at me? Same feeling. I just don't get that. I also kind of asked Mike (finally) why he wants to be friends, and almost couldn't belive his answer. He said "Well, my friend Jack told me about this really pretty, nice, funny girl named Angela. He said you were one of our first fans, and that you're pretty cool." Yet, he couldn't say this to my face why? Whatever, I know I should happy, but it bugs me. Hence the title of today's entry. It's from the last book I read called "The Strawmen", it also happens to be totally true. I guess that's it for right now. I just had to let that out. Thanks for reading.


Today's song is " Welcome home(sanitarium)" by Metallica.

BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment