Translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser









































HEY!!!




































I can't beleive over 2,000 people have now read this blog, that's amazing. Thanks to everyone who's read it. I'm still reveling in the love of my family and friends, but now I'm feeling really weirded out. I got an e-mail from Trevor telling me I'm pretty much a slut for having links to guys' Facebook pages. In my defense, 2 of those guys are my cousins, one is my older brother, and the rest are friends from school (with the exception of Jack and Mike.) He said "I wanted to send you a friend request, but I saw you "friended" plenty of guys already. Then, I didn't want to aynmore. Why is it you hang out with THEM, but not me?" I told him "These people are my family and friends, I'm not cutting them out of my life because you're jealous. None of this is what you think. You're not my boyfriend, and even if you were you wouldn't be telling me whom I could or couldn't hang out with." I haven't been that angry in a long time, he really pissed me off. He claimed to know Danny, too, they work at the same place. >_> Two of the guys in question are also married, and another one I just found out is gay. What the hell was up with that? He also objected to my joking around with Mike about his possible wearing of a mini-skirt, and having links to their band page, and Chris', showing the guys playing shirtless at various times. It was almost 100 degrees the day of their last show, so I don't entirely blame Jack and Mike for losing their shirts. The way Chris plays, I'm surprised he doesn't sweat to death sometimes. Besides, I wasn't checking them out. The pictures showed up there because my page is linked to the bands' pages. Though, I can't entirely deny Jack's shirtless beauty, hairy chest and all. I blocked him from sending me any more e-mails or any friend requests on Facebook. This morning, though, I went out to the car, and there were some daises stuck underneath the windshield wiper on the passenger side. Weird, right? I'm really hoping he hasn't figured out where I live, because he's starting to scare me. I'm always good about locking the doors and windows at night, but I'm double and triple checking them now. I did something about his behavior seeming kind of stalkerish, right? I don't want to tell anyone else about this yet, my dad and brothers would go balistic. Mark thinks he has to protect me from Jack, even though I started our friendship, if he thinks some guy is stalking me, he'll go crazy. I need to stay positive, and try to calm down. My dad's going to be here this coming Saturday, I'll try and keep up with this as much as possible. Mom wants to take the whole family up to Canada on the 24th, and it sounds like a lot of fun. It would do me some good, I think, to get out of here for a little while. I'm taking my i POD, of course. I have 6 of 7 songs from Jack's band's EP on it. I love waking up to the sound of my boys' voices. God, I love being able to call them that!! It's just nice, becasue they're not some disembodied voices, or the voices of people I've never met, they're the voices of my friends. I told you Trevor wouldn't like my hanging with the likes of them. >_> As if he had any say in it. I celebrated tonight's full moon(an esbat for us Wiccans) by lighting about 15 candles, some incense, and praying. I love being a witch!! I was mostly just giving thanks for everything good I have, and asking for protection for myself and my family and friends from the god and goddess. I guess I'd better get going, my lunch break's almost over. Thanks again for reading.




























Today's song is "Wait and bleed" by Slipknot



















BYE!!!!!!!!!








































































































































































BYE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment