Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Had too much to think

HEY!!!!!!!




I was getting ready this morning, and thinking about what Jack told Mike about me. I still almost can't believe those words came out of his mouth. I know I've done a lot to "improve" myself over the years, but that doesn't mean I don't still have body image issues. Once a geeky fat girl, always a geeky fat girl, you know? I'm still a total geek, believe me. Just one look through my faovite tv shows and movies will convinvce you of that. I was looking at myself pretty critically in the mirror this morning, and just trying to figure out what it is he thinks is so "pretty" about me. I'm of course too chicken shit to ask him in person, and I don't think Mike would be happy if he found out that I told Jack he told me what he said about me. I'm probably over thinking all of this, I tend to do that with everything. It turns out I've lost yet another 1/2 pound. Today's my day off, so I went clothes shopping this morning, and didn't totally hate it. I do think I'm a bit oddly proportioned, though. I'm built sort of like Barbie, or would be if I were taller. I'm not complaining, it just makes it more of a challenge to find well fitting clothes sometimes. I know I have nothing to complain about, so I won't. We're finally going to Canada in October, we had to change the date since my mom and I had to work and my dad's not here yet. He won't be here until about the second weekend of October. I'm hoping we won't freeze our asses off up there, and it'll be a fun trip. I'm also hoping to(finally) go to San Francisco in either late March or early April. I think it'd be kind of fun to spend my birthday in San Francisco, if I can manage it at all. I'd try to go when it's the least expensive. I need to start figuring all this out now, to make sure that I'm well prepared. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading.


Today's song is "Nothing else matters" by Metallica

BYE!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment