Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nervous and tired

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!






I'm back again. ^_^ I hardly slept last night, couldn't stop thinking something else weird's going to happen while I'm asleep. I thought I heard something 2 nights ago, and almost had a heart attack. I just wish I knew if Trevor really did leave those daises, and why he sent me that e-mail then. If anything else happens, I'm going to have to ask someone else to come and stay with me or something. Cassie's going to be here Friday night, which actually makes me feel better. I wish I'd never talked to Trevor at all, to tell you the truth. Okay, I need to calm down. I sent a Facebook friend request to Rob, the guy I was mad about for most of high school, the one who publicly rejected me, and he accepted it. I did it partly to prove to myself that I've forgiven him for how much he hurt me at the time, but also because I genuinely enjoyed being around him. Plus, we still hang out with a lot of the same people. I think in a way he and Jack are alike, especially with the freakishly dark, amazingly beautiful eyes. I saw this picture of Jack on his page, it was so perfect. It captured not only what he looks like, but something of his spirit, and what he's really about. He's sitting with his guitar, working on a song, and not paying attention to the camera at all. I love that picture, obviously. I went on something of a shopping spree yesterday morning, to try and get out and do something to wake myself up. I bought the 6th season of "Supernatural" on dvd, another Hello Kitty shirt, some more make-up, and a Sailor Moon shirt. All of this was totally worth it, believe me. It was nice to have the "Supernatural" dvds to watch when I couldn't sleep. I also inhaled even more coffee than usual, thankfully I had plenty on hand. I'd be lying if I said it was easy to shut the tv and dvd player off when I finally was ready to go to sleep, I love "Supernatural". I played a little of Jack's band's EP, too, just to hear some freindly voices. I love these guys, I'm glad I met them. I start to wonder though, if I'm really worthy of all the love from these people. I'm afraid of letting them down, or scaring them off. I also worry that the more friends I make, the more problems I'll take on. I guess that's it for today, my lunch break's almost over.




Today's song is " Duality" by Slipknot I love playing their stuff to keep myself awake on days when I don't sleep enough.


BYE!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment