Translate

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stone Sour binge on my lunch break









































HEY!!!!!!











Here I am again, eating and typing. I'm also listening to Stone Sour's Rock in Rio concert. Oh, my God!!!!! I still love Corey's voice, I can't help it. I think it's funny how it doesn't seem like they have to clean up his vocals on the albums very much. He's just that awesome at what he does. ^_~ This also helps relieve some of the stress of my maid/nurse gig. I really like "Say you'll haunt me" off their latest album. I like the chorus. I've been thinking about the relationships in my life again, and I wonder at how they all go on simultaneously. I'm surprised too, at all the little bobbles I keep and wear as a sign that in a way, I belong to the ones I got them from. The rings and bracelet I got from my mom, the watch from dad, the keychains from Mark and Cassie, and the bracelet supporting Jack and Mike's band. I proudly brand myself as theirs, but then I wonder if they brand themselves as mine. It's not necessarily that I'm feeling insecure again, believe me, if they're still putting up with my shit, they're not going anywhere anytime soon. I just wonder if I'm influencing them as much as they influence me. I also really hope I mean as much to them as they do to me. It's so fun to listen to Stone Sour, I haven't in a little while. "Bother" is still my favorite song in the entire fucking world. I was actually just asked about my bracelet supporting Jack and Mike's band at work, and told the old man who asked me that 2 of my friends are in a band, and I wear it to support them. Plus, it's blue which is my favorite color. I hate working for this guy, though. I like his wife, but he's an asshole. He's one of the 60 something guys hitting on his 2o something caretaker, see? I DO NOT want to go back there today, but I can't really just leave. >_> His wife is mentally handicapped and diabetic, so it's mostly for her that I'm there. It feels good to just sit here for right now. I got done helping cook lunch, clean up the kitchen, then making sure her blood-sugar levels don't spike after she eats. Yeah, I'm going to need a few more run throughs of "Bother" to cheer up. I also found out (via my mom) that one of her friends wants to date me. He's got to be at least 45, and is a total creep. Trevor is bad enough, I don't need some other freak bothering me. Okay, maybe I should try not to think about him. I'm focusing instead upon the beauty and awesomenesss of Corey's voice. About that guy, he's been a friend of my mom's for a few months, and I didn't think he really knew who I even was. There's no way in hell I'm dating him, obviously. I worry about the difference in age between Jack and I, but this is ridiculous. I'm going to tell him to go to hell, too. I guess that's it for today, I need to get going.

Today's song is "Bother" by Stone Sour


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment