Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Relationships...

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Thank you to my new follower. ^_^ Cassie's going to be here in a few hours, and I'm a little nervous. She and I haven't really talked since I basically said she can't come with me to Tokyo. Part of me is afraid she's mad, but another thinks she wouldn't be coming here if she were really mad. Once again, relationships are complicated. >_> It's cold, rainy, and shitty here right now. I fucking hate this already. Cassie asked if I would help her plan a trip to Greece for her and her best friend. I really don't know if I should, considering that she dismissed all my suggestions when I was helping her plan their trip to Italy. I guess I'll try, and if she doesn't like it, she can do it her God damn self. I'm listening to Jack's band's new album right now, and it's amazing. I know I'm a little biased considering I'm in love with him, but I would love their music regardless of whether or not I loved him. His band released a new music video, and it's so funny watching it because I've been to most of the places in the video. He's seemed really unhappy lately, and I don't like it. He was drinking alone the last time I talked to him. This can't be good for him, right? I'm not certain, but I think that's a sign something is wrong in his life and I'm fairly sure there's nothing wrong professionally in his life, so it's got to be personal. I want to ask him what's going on, but I feel like that's something his girlfriend should be helping him through, Unless his girlfriend is the problem, that is. I don't know if I should even be thinking this. I hate that our relationship's  become even weirder and more fucked up since he started dating his girlfriend. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "One" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment