Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

Back once again.....

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I really hope Mark is starting to feel better. I know it isn't my fault he got sick in the first place, but I still feel bad for him. I did a little shopping yesterday, and came across so much more anime shit that I wanted to buy, and just couldn't resist. I got a Vampire Knight wall scroll, a plushie in the shape of the catbus from My Neighbor Totoro, and a Sailor Moon figure. I know I'm probably stupid for spending so much money on shit I don't need, but since I didn't go to Canada, I decided I should do something at least with this money. I also finally, finally got a fucking Ace figure. I can't tell you how awesome that was, believe me. I really can't wait to go to Tokyo. I loved it there so much last time, and it seems I barely scratched the surface of all there is to do and see in Tokyo. I need to do more research, and brush up on my Japanese. I wish it weren't such a difficult language. I think my Japanese is at least decent, but it took for fucking ever to learn what I have, believe me. I am a little nervous about going to Tokyo by myself, but I think as long as I'm careful, I'll be all right. Mark said he doesn't want to go since he doesn't really speak any Japanese and it would be so crowded. I can't blame him, the thought occurred to me as well. I wouldn't want him to do anything he doesn't want to do, I just hope he doesn't regret not going later. I'm looking forward to Jack's party, at least part of me is. I can't say I'm not nervous about it at the same time. I'm probably going to be meeting his girlfriend for the first time, and if she's like everyone else, it's going to take her all of five seconds to realize I'm in love with Jack. I somehow doubt that's going to go well. I think that's about it for today. Thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "Built to fall" by Trivium
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment