Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

REALLY quick update

HEY!!!
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to say a few things very quickly. I went out for my jog this morning, was about a quarter of the way into it, and you won't fucking believe who came jogging toward me, smiles, and goes "Hi", out of the blue. That's right, it was Jack. Holy shit, I did not expect that. Needless to say, his girlfriend was nowhere to be seen when he talked to me. I wish one of us had broken our stride and just started talking. This has gotten so weird, and I don't like it. It was a little funny that I was listening to his band's music right then too. Cassie did want to go to Tokyo, but her schedule won't allow it. I can't tell you how glad I am. I'd so much rather go alone than with her. I think that's really it for now, thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Tragedy" by Celldweller
BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment