Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally back again

HEY!!!!!!!
I'm really glad I was able to find time to come here and write after all. As it turns out, Jack changed the date of his party so more people could attend, including me. I said I'd be there, but only because I want to see if there's anything to be salvaged of our friendship and relationship. I don't want to cut him out of my life, or to be cut out of his if I can help it. I know it's useless to wish, but I really wish things had turned out better between us. Okay, on to a more pleasant subject. I've finally decided I want to stay in Shibuya if I can find something decent. I stayed in Asakusa last time, and it was a little bit out of the way. I was talking to Sarah about Jack and my trip, and she said "Girl, I wish I had your problems. A hot guy asked you to a party, and you're going to a beautiful, interesting country. I'd trade places with you any day." I wasn't trying to complain, I swear. I just said I didn't know what to do in either situation. She has a point though, things could be worse. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Reila" by The GazettE
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment