Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here after all

Hey!!!!!

I'm (obviously) here after all. Mark woke up with one of the worst cases of the flu I've ever seen yesterday, and is still feeling like shit today. I decided it would be wrong to go without him, especially when he's really sick. I managed to get the hotel to cancel my reservations and refund at least most of my money, but it wasn't easy. I think Mark feels really bad that I didn't go because of him, even though he said I should still go and have fun by myself. I didn't want to go without him, I would have felt bad. Besides, if I'm going to a party next weekend and working all week, it would probably be a good idea to rest a little at home this weekend. I think Tokyo is much more my kind of place, anyway,. It's just so much further away than Canada.  I think I've found a decent place to stay, but it's in Akihabara. I guess that would be all right, too. I really can't wait to go. I'm wondering if it's stupid that I'm going to Jack's party after all the shit that's happened between us. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think that's really all there is for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Akastuki" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!

 



 
H
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment