Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fighting with Mark

HEY!!!!!
I was playing XBOX with Mark a couple days ago, got frustrated that I wasn't doing well, and accidently snapped at him. I swear to God I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but I did. He's really sensitive, and  I should know better than to treat him like that, but it slipped out before I could stop it. The funny thing is that he didn't even care that I wasn't doing well, I did. He just wanted me to spend some time with him. I just hated feeling like I wasn't as good at something as all of his friends are, though I don't know why that should matter. This is a really stupid argument, and I want to put an end to it right now. I never meant to hurt his feelings in the first place, and hate that I did, even by accident. This was all just some dumbass misunderstanding, anyway. I can't tell you how weird it is to have him mad at me, and I really don't like it. I think I'd better call him and talk this out. On to another subject. I'm really looking forward to Jack's party, though I'm still so nervous. I hope his girlfriend doesn't know how I still feel about him. He did an interview for a local radio show yesterday, and it was so funny. He seemed a little surprised that people have reacted to his band's music the way they have, though I don't know why that should surprise him in the least. I would say he and his friends are amazing musicians, even if I didn't know and love him. I don't want any of the praise and attention that's been heaped on them lately to go to his had though. I think that's it for now.
Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "In Bloom" by Nirvana
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment