Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

STRESSED!!!

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling a little stressed again, and hate it. It isn't necessarily that things aren't going well, at least at work, but I just feel stressed and nervous for some reason. I think this whole situation with Jack is part of it. I hate feeling like this. I wish we could have talked for a little while, maybe we could have sorted things out. I still want him to love me so much that it's pathetic. I can't believe I quite literally just wandered into his life, and now it feels like I'm fighting just to stay there, even though I'm not sure I should. I got a call from Cassie asking "Dude, couldn't you just go to Tokyo a month later? I could come with you." How does she expect me to postpone the vacation I've been killing myself to afford and feel like I've really earned? I told her I couldn't do it, and I will not change my mind. I think that's it, I need to get going. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Snuff" by slipknot
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment