Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tired, but so happy

HEY!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I got a text from Jack after work yesterday saying "Get your party pants on, girl. We're going to have some fun tonight.^_~ " I don't quite know what he meant by that, but it made me smile. I think he was just really happy I didn't bail on him again. I'm sure it pissed him off when I did that before. We didn't get to talk like I really hoped we could, and his girlfriend was watching me like a God damn hawk the entire night. I knew she didn't like me. >_> I can't tell you how good it was to see him again. I like to think there's some way we could continue being friends, but I'm not sure that's possible. I wish it were, but I have to figure out a way if we're going to remain friends. I like being with him too much not to try, even if it does make me seem pathetic. I worked things out with Mark, and we are once again friends and siblings. I told him I never meant to hurt his feelings, and we talked for a little while, and we're good again. I've also been talking to my parents a lot lately, and see their vulnerability, sadness, and regrets as they get older. My dad had a lot of chances to travel when he was younger, and never did. He said he wishes so much he'd taken that chance now, I don't want to be like that when I'm old, full of regrets and wishing I'd lived my life differently. This is another reason I can't wait to go to Tokyo again, I feel like I owe it to myself to do that and know I'll regret it if I don't.  I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Prelude 12/21" by AFI

BYE!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment