Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Still happy ^_^

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I've come to realize how important my little routines of getting ready in the morning and at night have become to me, they're kind of soothing and comforting. I'm going to hang out with Sarah later today, which is going to be awesome. It seems like I haven't seen her in a really long time. I miss her honesty and weird sense of humor. I'll probably stop by and see Mark on my way home, he said he has a new game he wants me to try out with him on his XBOX. I'm glad he still wants to play XBOX with me. I really didn't want to do anything to fuck with our friendship. I love that kid. Cassie is coming down again next weekend, and I'm happy but also really hoping nothing goes wrong. It's true she and I have been getting along a lot better lately, that doesn't mean we couldn't get into another stupid argument over nothing easily and ruin the progress we've made. Cory and Danny seem really happy right now, and it's so good to see. Danny just got promoted again, and seems to love his new job. Cory moved into a really nice new apartment, and loves it and his new job very much. I'm really glad to see us all doing well for once. I also love that we can we can be supportive of each other. I think that's it for today. Thank you very much for reading, and I'll see you guys as soon as possible.
Today's song is "Before I Forget" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment