Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

So busy, and so cold

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone.
I've had lot of shit going on lately, and most of it has been surprisingly good. It seems people are loving Jack's band's new album as much as I am, and lots of people have bought it. I can't tell you how happy I am for him and Mike, I love seeing them live their dream. I was jogging yesterday after work, and they drove by, honking the horn and yelling "Hi!!" These guys are fucking awesome. ^_^ I still wish I could be with Jack, though. Having Cassie over went surprisingly well, too. I don't think we're ever going to be best friends, though. I really should learn to settle for just being friends. Jack did another radio interview and said something once again that I could have sworn he stole right from me. He was asked the reason he wanted to get into music, and said that without it his life would have had no direction, he'd have no friends, and he wouldn't be happy. In short, music saved his life, too. I think he said something like this to me before, but hearing him say it again in front of an audience just kind of reconfirms it. I find it funny that once again, we think and feel exactly the same way about something. I don't think I've ever been on the same page with a guy as often as I have with Jack, which makes it all the more painful that we're not together. God, I miss him. I can't wait to go to Tokyo. I wish my Japanese were better, though. It's fucking freezing here already, and it's just barely October. I think that's about it for today. Thank you for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment