Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Jack:_:

HEY!!!!!!!
I talked to Mark for quite some time and he seems all right now, but I can't get in touch with Jack and I don't know what's wrong. The guy hasn't even been on Facebook in days for shit's sake. If it hadn't been for my cell phone, it would have been over a week since I heard from him. I hope he's all right. He tends to isolate himself when he's working on something, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.  I want to call him, but then I think that would be going too far and his girlfriend would get angry. Never mind, he just invited me to a Halloween party. Oh, my God, this is awesome. How did he know I was thinking about him and missed him? I want to see him so badly. I can't say no to him, or it'll be really difficult getting another invitation. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " A Devil for me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment