Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Music, friends, love,

HEY!!!!!
I'm glad I get to come back here again. I'm eagerly awaiting AFI's new album, seriously, so much. I know only 2 other people who like them at all, and neither love them as much as I do. I was talking to Jack again, and he said again how lonely he is. What the hell is going on with him? He won't tell me specifically what the problem is, but it's obvious there is a problem somewhere. He expects me to comfort him without really letting me know what's going on. >_> He said the people at his record label are flaky and not doing what they promised, and that's not helping. It wouldn't make him lonely though, would it? It just pisses him off. I also have to ask where his girlfriend is in all this and why he's so fucking lonely if he's got her. I don't mind offering him a bit of comfort, but it's weird trying to make him feel better when he's totally rejected me twice. I just really wish I didn't care about him sometimes, so it wouldn't bother me if he's unhappy. Obviously, it bothers me a lot. I wanted to tell him how lonely I am sometimes too, and that I hate feeling like I missed what tiny chance I might have had to be with him. I don't know why I care about his feelings sometimes, when it seems he doesn't always care about mine. I think part of the reason I put up with it is because he at least understands my feelings, which is such a God damn rarity anymore that I have to pretty much just take what I can get. Like I said yesterday, I don't think I've ever been on the same page with a guy as often as I have with him. I thought Camron understood me really well, but he just lying to me and telling me what he thought I wanted to hear. I think that's it for now.
Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "I hope you suffer" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment